My First Google Hangout

Many times my bloggers friends invited me to google hangout but some time due to power failure and some time because of my own works, did not attend any. After attending First Urdu Bloggers Conference at Lahore, i wished to meet my blogger friends again but due didn't saw a way. Yesterday when i was scrolling my facebook wall suddenly i saw the post of Advocate Shoaib Safdar, who invited all for google hangout on next day. Luckily he was online at that time, quickly i asked the time because i had to manage my household and with other things the time schedule of power break down as well. We fixed the hangout time for the next day but it was looking that it will be not possible for both of us to attend because i returned after fortnight home and got a lot of engagements here. During this conversation our other friend Mr. Saad from Dera Ismail Khan threaten us if we do not attend the hangout then he will boycott. His threat worked and we gather at time.
It was my first experience of not only google hangout but online conversation with some big names of Urdu Blogging too. A friend of mine Mr. Ashiq Nabi who missed Lahore's Urdu Bloggers Conference was ready for this online hangout. At the start Shoaib introduced all participant number by number and presented agenda of the meeting. It was informal meeting of Urdu Bloggers. It was a wonderful experience for me to talk and chat and view each other live in a group and was dicussing our blogging. I really like the session and thankful to Advocate Shoaib Safdar and other participants for encouraging newcomers.

Comments